Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Man Utd next on The Special One's list

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho has claimed that he would love to succeed Alex Ferguson at Manchester United. The former Chelsea boss last night told the media than when Alex Ferguson eventually retires, he would no doubt succeed him.

"I would consider going to Manchester United. but United have to consider if they want me to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson. If they do, then of course''.

Mourinho, who left Chelsea in September 2007 and since went on the manage Inter Milan, couldn't resist having a cheeky go at his former club.

"Since I left I became champion again but they have not been champions again. I keep winning and they don't."

But before Mourinho leaves Inter, he has one more goal in mind. Inter have not won the Champions League since 1945, and Mourinho is very excited to try and break that drought next season.

"At Inter, winning the Italian League is very important but we have something else on our minds."

Personally, I think Inter have a great squad, especially with the addition of Eto'o, but to be honest I can't see anyone else winning the Champions League this year bar Real Madrid, but maybe I'm wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment