Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Lampard wants to be a blue even after he retires

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard has today stated that he would someday love to manage Chelsea. But he will have to battle it out for the job, as Chelsea skipper John Terry previously admitted his intent to manage Chelsea when his playing days are over.

"I'm a Chelsea lifer now and management does interest me''.

But Lampard admitted that even though he would love to manage Chelsea, it wont happen anytime soon. The England international doesn't plan to retire for another 6 or seven year, planning to stay a player until he is 37 or 38.

"With the correct training and nutrition I don't see why I can't go on until I am 37 or 38''.

Id love to see either John Terry or Frank Lampard manage the Blues in the future, but personally I think Terry's leadership and experience would make him a better manager. But I could be very wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment