Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Van der Vaart wants to leave

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Real Madrid midfielder Rafael Van der Vaart has today stated his intention to leave the Bernabeu this summer. The Dutch star only joined Madrid last summer for a fee of £8 million from Hamburg and an offer of around the same value would be enough to land the little midfielder.

The news of his eagerness to find a new club is likely to have alerted Aston Villa who are in the market for a new midfielder are their talisman Gareth Barry left for Manchester City, but Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool are also interested. However, Van der Vaart has stated that a return to his former club Hamburg is a possibility.

"The coach told me I won't get much chance to play, so it's not an option to stay here''.

"Of course I am interested in Hamburg, but it's not the only option for me''.

In my opinion Van der Vaart would be an excellent signing for any club. He is a quality player, and in my opinion £8 million would be a steal for any club. To be honest, he was wasted a Real Madrid and is making the right decision in leaving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment