Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

World Cup play-off draw

Monday, October 19, 2009
The play-offs for the World Cup for European teams were made today. Here are the fixtures and my predictions of the outcomes.

Fixtures and my Prediction

Republic of Ireland v France - I hate to say it but I would think France will have too much class for Ireland. The Irish won't make it easy though.

Portugal v Bosnia-Herzegovina - Again, I think Portugal will have the strength to come through quite easily.

Greece v Ukraine - I would think Ukraine can qualify from this tie. They had a far tougher group and finished with more points than Greece, who are a far cry from the team who won Euro 2004.

Russia v Slovenia - Russia have a very good team in my opinion and they rarely lose at home.

1 comments:

  1. Murphy said... This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    October 20, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment