Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Premier League Preview

Friday, December 11, 2009
I know I haven't done this in a while, truth be told, I found it a little boring. Anyway here's the fixtures for this weekends Premier League games.

Fixtures and my predictions
Stoke v Wigan (12.45) - Stoke win
Birmingham v West Ham (3.00) - Draw
Bolton v Manchester City (3.00) - Manchester City win
Burnley v Fulham (3.00) - Burnley win
Chelsea v Everton (3.00) - Chelsea win
Hull v Blackburn (3.00) - Draw
Sunderland v Portsmouth (3.00) - Sunderland win
Tottenham v Wolves (3.00) - Tottenham win
Manchester United v Aston Villa (5.30) - Manchester United win

Sunday
Liverpool v Arsenal (4.00) - Liverpool/draw


Goal of the week
I'll give it to the young Irish man Darren Gibson. A great strike from, in my opinion, a great prospect. Special mention to Ronaldo's free kick midweek in the Champions League against Marseille. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

If you fancy a pop at making some serious cash, stick a tenner on all the results I have picked ( bar the Liverpool v Arsenal one, I couldn't make my mind up ). You will get 4507.87 return, but its a very long shot in fairness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment