Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Premier League Preview

Friday, January 29, 2010
I know I probably don't do these often enough, but I decided to start again. Besides, I didn't really want to write about John Terry's alleged affair with Wayne Bridge's missus, an issue I frankly don't care about. Anyway, here is the weekend fixtures and my predictions.

Fixtures and my predictions
Birmingham v Spurs (3.00) - Spurs win
Fulham v Aston Villa (3.00) - Aston Villa win
Hull v Wolves (3.00) - Draw
Liverpool v Bolton (3.00) - Liverpool win
West Ham v Blackburn (3.00) - West Ham win
Wigan v Everton (3.00) - Everton win
Burnley v Chelsea (3.00) - Chelsea win

Sunday
Man City v Portmouth (1.30) - Man City win
Arsenal v Manchester United (4.00) - Draw

Monday
Sunderland v Stoke (8.00) - Draw

Tuesday
Hull v Chelsea (7.45) - Chelsea win

Wednesday
Fulham v Portsmouth - Fulham win

New players to look out for
It will be interesting to see how Eidur Gudjohnson settles back into the Premier League, even though I didn't think Spurs needed a new striker. However, the player I'm looking forward to seeing is Jack Wilshere. The young Arsenal player moved to Bolton on loan today, and from what I have seen, he is a player of some potential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment