Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Bendtner in it to win it for Ramsey

Monday, March 1, 2010
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is hoping that his team will win the league this year for Aaron Ramsey, who broke his leg in Arsenal's match against Stoke at the weekend in horrific circumstances.

Arsenal are in a very good position this year, three points off the top and the easiest run in by far out of the top three teams. However, they always seem to come up short but Bendtner believes they can win it. Despite getting three points at Stoke on Sunday, Bendtner was more concerned about his teammate.

"Aaron is one of my best friends and all my thoughts go to him. It is a totally horrifying injury.''

"I was standing right next to Aaron when it happened. Immediately there was no doubt at all that he broke his leg.''

"I think about how bad I felt when I was out for three months with my groin injury and this is just so much worse for Aaron.''

Whilst I recognise Arsenal are in a fantastic position, I still don't think they will win the league. Unless Van Persie comes back very soon and regains his fantastic form from before he was injured, they just don't have the firepower. You have to feel for Ramsey though, an injury is never nice but one as bad as that to such a young talent is horrible. If Arsenal were to win the league he would be deserving of his medal.

Apologies for no picture, it won't let me for some reason.

1 comments:

  1. 蕭子 said...

    When everything is coming your way, you are in the wrong lane.............................................

    March 2, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment