Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Torres believes best is yet to come from Liverpool

Monday, March 29, 2010
Well it wouldn't be difficult. Liverpool have been terrible this season and at some stage they were bound to start playing well, and probably just in time with a forth place spot in the balance. Liverpool will certainly need to be in top form to make the Champions League next year.

A 3-0 win at home to Sunderland confirmed that Liverpool weren't going to give up. It was the first time this season where we saw the real Liverpool. Steven Gerrard was playing in his preferred central midfield roll where he pulled the strings for what was probably one of his best games of the season.

Torres also showed that he is hitting top form with a great display capped off with a peach of a goal. However, he was adamant that he has scored better.

''I don't think its the best goal I've scored. Good yes, but I think I've scored better, and I hope there are even better to come.''

The big question is are Liverpool hitting top form too little too late? Can they still make fourth spot? Well, I don't think they can, but at least they have started playing well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment