Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

City sign Serbian left-back

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The last few months for Wayne Bridge have been pretty terrible, and it just got worse. City have announced a new signing in Serbian left-back Aleksander Kolarov from Lazio.

City signed Kolarov from Lazio for £16 million, despite late interest from Juventus, with Mancini claiming he wants two world class players in each position. However, Kolarov was impressive during the World Cup and I would be surprised if he didn't make the starting 11.

"I first saw Kolarov in his Lazio debut back in 2007. I was impressed by the speed and strength of someone so young.''

"I am looking forward to working with him."

In my opinion £16 million was a bit much to pay for Kolarov, but I suppose money isn't an issue at City. Looking forward to seeing who else they bid for.



0 comments:

Post a Comment