Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

What is Joe Cole thinking?

Monday, July 19, 2010

As you all probably know, Joe Cole is set to sign for Liverpool in the next few days, but what I really want to know is why? He had far better options, I actually laughed a little bit when I heard.

Cole is a good players, he has had trouble with injuries the past few seasons, but he is still extremely talented. Going to Liverpool will probably be a good thing for Cole, he should make the starting 11, but still, I think Tottenham would have been a better choice.

He could easily make it into the starting 11 at Spurs, and they are a team who are going places, unlike Liverpool who seem to be going to backwards. Champions League or Europa League, I know what I'd choose.

Liverpool will certainly benefit from signing Cole, especially after losing Benayoun. For free, Cole is an absolute steal. The question is, can they keep their other stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment