Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Who will be in your Fantasy Football team this year?

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
With the Premier League fast approaching, I thought it was time to finally pick my Fantasy Football team for the upcoming season. I'm not going to lie, I've never been very successful when it comes to Fantasy Football, for the most part last year I was more of a mid table team, and I fear this year might be no different. Anyway, here is my Fantasy Football team this year.

Goalkeepers - Brad Friedel (Aston Villa), Boaz Myhill (West Brom)

Defenders - Richard Dunne ( Aston Villa), Ryan Shawcross (Stoke), Patrice Evra (Man United), Kevin Foley (Wolves), Gael Givet (Blackburn)

Midfielders - Gareth Bale (Tottenham), Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Barry Ferguson (Birmingham), Adam Johnson (Man City), Lee Bowyer (Birmingham)

Forwards - Wayne Rooney (Man United), Robin Van Persie (Arsenal), Ricardo Fuller (Stoke)

The players I put in bold are the players I will be starting. As you can see, some players are only there because they are cheap, but got the most points for their value last season e.g Barry Feguson, Kevin Foley and Gael Givet. I was a little worried about having two Birmingham players in midfield because if Birmingham have a bad day, I''ll be relying heavily on my other midfielders.

Overall I don't think its a bad team, and hopefully I will have a little bit of success, or at least not embarrass myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment