Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Liverpool, United and Chelsea all slip up

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I said it last year, and I'm saying it again this year, but I really think this years Premier League season could be the closest yet. Many will doubt me, most people probably think it will be a three horse race up until about February, when it will become a two horse race. I however, beg to differ.

If you look at the Premier League table, there are several clubs who will be pushing to be there or there abouts come next May. You have the obvious title contenders e.g Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal. After them however there are several clubs who could make a serious challenge. The like of Man City, Aston Villa, Everton, Tottenham and even Liverpool despite their poor start will be looking to mount some sort of challenge for Premier League glory.

Most of these teams have strengthened well over the summer, particularly Man City and Tottenham whom I expect to push hard this season. Will they be able to keep up with the pace? It's to early to tell, it will be interesting though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment