Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Premier League Preview

Friday, October 1, 2010
Another weekend, another week of Premier League fixtures. Interesting weekend last week, with Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United and Tottenham all failing to win. Lets see who they face this week.

Fixtures and my predicitions
Wigan v Wolves (12.45) - Draw
Birmingham v Everton (3.00) - Birmingham win
Stoke v Blackburn (3.00) - Stoke win
Sunderland v Manchester United (3.00) - Draw
Tottenham v Aston Villa (3.00) - Tottenham win
West Brom v Bolton (3.00) - West Brom win
West Ham v Fulham (3.00) - West Ham win

Sunday
Manchester City v Newcastle (1.30) - Man City win
Liverpool v Blackpool (3.00) - Liverpool win
Chelsea v Arsenal (4.00) - Chelsea win

OK, so I guessed two out of ten last weekend, a poor performance to say the least. This week I'm confident I can reach three out of ten, so hopefully I do. However, if you were to put a tenner on all those results, you could win £22359.56. I'm not going to lie, the chances of that happening are slim to none, but if I get all ten results right once this year then you still might make a profit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment