Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Owen Hargreaves - the unluckiest player in the World

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

You have to feel sorry for Owen Hargreaves, it really has been a nightmare few years for the Canadian born Manchester United midfielder. He finally made his comeback to first team football, only to last 5 minutes before injuring himself again.

The 29 year old England midfielder was once one of the finest players in the Premier League, and was key to United's Champions League and League success a couple of years ago. However, since then he has suffered constant injuries which has seen him spend nearly 2 years on the sidelines.

To be honest, I probably would have hung up my boots if I was him. I know it sounds like a very cowardly thing to do, but the constant injuries would just do my head in. So fair play to Hargreaves for sticking with it, and I hope one day he is injury free and playing his best football again.

2 comments:

  1. Carl said...

    Wonderful information to tell about the Pages Owen Hargreaves, who is off course on of the finest player and also in Premier League, having a great record, great to know about him, good post.

    __________________

    dissertation Writing

    November 10, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

  2. Melisa Marzett said...

    I hope one day he is injury free and playing his best football again. I wish the best of luck to him! I'll become your follower to check out the updates!Kindest regards proof-reading.services

    February 19, 2016 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment