Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds

Manchester United v Liverpool

Friday, January 11, 2013
Or, as the media is hyping it up to be - Van Persie v Suarez.



United and Liverpool games never really go according to plan. You wouldn't expect Liverpool to beat United 1-4 at Old Trafford, but they did, and to be honest, I can see them winning again.

Simple reason, Liverpool are on good form (for their standards). Off the back of two 3-0 victories and boosted by the addition of Sturridge, I think they will be gunning for the win.

I'm not an idiot though, I'm not going to tell you to back them, that would be stupid, even at more than 3/1 it would be far to risky. This is just my personal opinion, maybe gut feeling of what will happen on Sunday.

If you are going to back someone, why not do it at Flutterclub. Free to sign up, 1000 betting credit and the chance to win great prizes if your profit is good enough! A great way to add a bit of spice to the weekends football without losing your pocket money.

1 comments:

  1. Melisa Marzett said...

    Well-written! What else I can tell you? We don't know each other, but, honestly speaking, I'm a huge fan of your work. I simply couldn't pass by this blog entry! To the point, don't you know how to write a summary paper? Writing was always a daunting task for me!

    February 19, 2016 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment